1. The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of MoCab at the time of booking.
The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under
applicable law/s for availing the car rental services
2. The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be provided if the cancellation information is received after the reporting time of the cab
If cancellation request is received before an hour of the scheduled pickup, convenience charge would be deducted from the amount which has been booked
for travel as preauthorization or advance. The cancellation can be done over the phone but not later than an hour of the scheduled pickup All cancellation
to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by MoCab is at the sole risk of the Customer. MoCab disclaims all
representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services
offered by CARZONRENT. The liability of MoCab is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
a. the service shall meet Customer requirements; b.the service shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
4. MoCab shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental
service offered by MoCab or due to the failure of MoCab to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited
to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing
system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of MoCab or any person or
any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, MoCab shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result
of any failure on the part of MoCab to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if MoCab has agreed to provide the taxi,
or even if the Customer has apprised MoCab of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all or
is not provided within the stipulated time to the Customer
5. Upon the demand of MoCab, the Customer shall indemnify MoCab from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges
and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which MoCab may incur or sustain
directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by Carzonrent.
6. MoCab is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile
phone by the Customer for making a taxi booking. However, the location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of
locating a taxi for the Customer
7. MoCab shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s in possession of MoCab to all companies controlled by MoCab or
any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party
deemed fit and proper by Carzonrent, in its absolute discretion.
8. MoCab shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
9. MoCab encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey,
MoCab shall endeavour to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but MoCab shall not be held responsible for such loss or
10. If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer
shall make a complaint in writing to MoCab within 24 hours from such usage
11. MoCab shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and the Customer shall
be bound by such addition, variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by Carzonrent. The
terms and conditions shall be available on Carzonrent’s website namely www.Carzonrent.com.
12. MoCab shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call centre/s of MoCab for quality and training purposes.
13. Vehicles registered with MoCab may be continuously tracked by MoCab using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by
14. By logging on the Account Access service on Carzonrent’s websites, the User/customer hereby authorizes MoCab and its agents to access third party
sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering,
the User will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible
for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify MoCab immediately in writing
of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. MoCab will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by
the User as a result of unauthorized use of customer’s password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else’s
password at any time.
15. The User shall request MoCab for any refund/s against the unutilized or ‘no show’ cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of
departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Carzonrent. No refund would be payable for any requests
made after the expiry of 24 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
16. MoCab may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other
information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; MoCab may also
contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference
of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via
SMS and/ or voice call by MoCab is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’
as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority
in India and abroad. The User will indemnify MoCab against all types of losses and damages incurred by MoCab due to any action taken by TRAI,
Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant made by the User against MoCab with respect to the
intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
17. The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, with respect to the use
of MoCab’s services. The User further warrants that the User shall comply with all the applicable laws and regulations regarding the services provided
18. Unless explicitly provided by MoCab, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option
of the User and MoCab shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
19. Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by MoCab shall be based on the terms and conditions of the insuring company.
The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. MoCab shall not provide
any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.